10.06.2011

Salon Effects in "Cut It Out"

Love these. These are an adorable desing and I'm in love with Sally Hansen Salon Effects. I wish I had a better paying job and no bills so could buy them all. They last practically as long as I want them to. I have peeling nails and polish always flicks off, but with these bad boys, they stay on a for a week typically without chipping. These ones had a chip on one nail after a day or two, but I did a lot of work with my hands and I've never had that problem with the Salon Effects before. So I blame myself, not Sally. These are not my favorite ones, but they are up there. Very cute. I managed to save the second packet of these by opening one and cutting the strips in half since my nails are short enough. I suggest anyone that has short nails do the same. If you have longer nails and need two packets you should definelyty cut off some of the ecess tip edge of the strips and put them on your toes. I do that if I have to open up two packets.

No comments:

Post a Comment