9.13.2011

Free Hand Sampler Wheel





Just some freehand nail art designs. Some of these I've done as full manicures already. If you check through the nail art tags you'll definitely come across them. The wheel I'm currently working on finishing is a Halloween/Thanksgiving wheel. So stay tuned. If you have any questions about any techniques used or polish colors just ask in a comment and I'll let you know.  Hope you guys enjoy these as much as I do. My favorites are definitely 5, 9, 16. I'll have more free hand wheels in the future.

If you like my Like my page on Facebook<3 ....here...

6 comments:

  1. Those all look fabulous! I love the black and white polka dots! 15 Looks great too! What did you use for that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally Hansen White Tip and their nail art pen in Black, Wet'n'Wild Sage by the Bell and Everybody Loves Redmond. I sweeped the red on from the corner to the middle from each side. Drew the stem when it dried and then using a toothpick did the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just tape. Sally Hansen Black Out with Essie Matte About You over the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Number 14 and 16 jump out to me!

    ReplyDelete