9.07.2011

EMS and Patchwork!

So for being neglectful everyone, but forgive me. I traveled to Florida, again, but this time with my boyfriend for vacation and then two days after I got back I started my new job... as an Emergency Medical Technician!!! My first week I did 90 hours!! Almost 40 of them were in one weekend doing stand by at a concert called "The Electric Zoo"... sheer chaos, as if the name doesn’t give that away. I’m very proud of my new career. I've wanted this for a long time and I've just been waiting for the timing to be right and I've found it.
While I may have been studying and preparing in my new career, I haven’t been completely gone lovies. I’ve been working on creating nail wheels. I have a bunch started, but the first one that’s been completed is my Patchwork Wheel. In hindsight I don’t think I needed a whole wheel of it because some of these combos I think are bleh. My favorites are definitely 1, 11, 12, 15 and 17. My least favorite is probably 4. What do you guys think? As always, click the photos for full size  views.




4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new career!!!! How exciting to start a new journey in life. I like the nail wheel too! I haven't been able to master the patchwork technique yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I still have a bit to work on as well. Sometimes I do it too thick to make sure I get coverage and then it ither takes forever to dry or looks goopey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What holo polish is in #15- so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be Milani's "Digital" I did a swatch here: http://manirage.blogspot.com/2010/12/milani-3d-holographic-in-digital.htm. It's such a pretty color. I love it.

    ReplyDelete