9.08.2011

1st Attempt At Water Marbling

So this was my first attempt at water marbling and I did for my cousin. I always do her nails for special occasions and for her birthday she wanted water marbling. I told her I never did it before, but she let me use her as a lab rat and I have to say it came out pretty decent. There was a lot of trouble throughout the process though. Sometimes the polish drips wouldn't spread out into rings. Some of the rings were awkward and uneven. I got the hang of it after a while. She loved it so as long as she was happy that was all that mattered. I did cover the surrounding skin with tape and that was a HUGE help in the clean up. I don't see a lot of water marbling in my future, but I'll have to change that and try and get some skills.


2 comments:

  1. I think you did a great job! The patterns look really interesting! Love it!

    ReplyDelete