6.10.2011

Wet n Wild Fastdry in "Saved By The Blue"

(Two coats. No base coat. No top coat.)
This is a great bright royal blue opaque shimmer. This is true to blue and has no hints to any other undertones. Awesome. This is the best blue color I own. I got some bubbles/shimmer particle chunks in the coat, again! Since this is the third shimmer I’ve swatched from the Wet n Wild Summer Nail Pail 2011 collection that has had this texture trouble, I’m beginning to think this is sabotage. Either my polish bucket had the hell shaken out of it or something. I seem to be one of the only reviewers consistently complaining of such a problem. I think I’m going to have to re-swatch these at some point.

2 comments:

  1. The color is pretty but the formula sounds like a disaster, I haven't experience trouble with wet n wild polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I need to let these rest and then re-swatch them. I never had a problem with them either until this Summer Nail Pail. Have you tried any of these Fastdry's?

    ReplyDelete