5.21.2011

Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat in "Fuchsia Shock"

[click for super large]


This is the second time I used this top coat. The first time it cracked way better than this time. I'm not sure what caused the difference. I wish I had a photo from the first manicure. It cracks quickly, and dries slow. Sally Hansen's claim of "Wet to set in 60 seconds" is false. Too thin doesn’t crack and too thick doesn't dry. I just dipped the brush and applied it. I didn't clean off any excess on the side of the bottle and that seemed to give the best amount. I think my first manicure with this was more impressive than this sampler came out. Top coat makes it shiny and evens the layers out nicely.

All Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in
Thumb – “Celeb City” [Swatch]
Pointer – “Mellow Yellow”
Middle – “White On”
Ring – “Wet Cement” [Swatch]
Pinky – “Black Out”

No comments:

Post a Comment