5.13.2011

I'm baaaack! With Pink, White and Bundle Monster!


Sorry for the long hiatus, but it was worth it. I have one more test, which ass I will kick, and then I will be a certified NYS EMT-B. I’m so incredibly excited. Due to all the long boarding of patients for practice, my nails have taken a backseat, but now I’m back. I’ve got my camera fixed, some new polishes to swatch and I’m so thankful for you followers who didn’t remove me for my lack of updating. 




Since it’s my first day back I figured go hard or go home. This is my first bundle monster post on the blog. I painted my nails pink with New York Color Quick Dry in "Greenwich Village" and stamped with BM16 plate in Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear in "White On”. The accent nail is just the reverse with the same polishes. I was happy I was able to stamp a quick dry. I wasn’t sure if it would work. I really love this mani, but I think next time I’m doing my nails all white with pink. I think the accent nail looks the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment