12.04.2010

Milani 3D Holographic in "HD"



Milani 3D Holographic in "HD"
Well, this is my first holo and I’m undecided about them. It’s a shattered holo that's not very glossy, but I heard that a top coat takes away from the effect. It definitely looks way better in the photo, that’s for sure. It’s much more subtle on the nail. Maybe it needs some color. I purchased Milani’s “Digital”, which is a pink holo so I’ll have to swatch that and then decide. A big plus I noticed is that these come off just as easy as a regular Crème polish as compared to the difficulty in getting off Glitters.

2 comments:

  1. Milanis have a very weak holo, otherwise you wouldn't be undecided about them, you would be crazy in love with them.

    It might be too late now, but in the past month or two Sally Hansen Nail Prisms have been showing up at Dollar Trees all over the country (if you're in the USA). If you have one or more near you, you might want to take a look and see if they have any. Some of them are duochromes/multichromes which are very nice too, but the real prizes are the holos. They are ***BAM*** in-your-face super strong rainbow holographic!

    I checked out your terminology page and you might want to add a few more finishes- jelly, glass-fleck(ed), and foil. Also instead of "almost black", I'd use "blackened". For example, Nars Zulu is a blackened green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to check out that Sally Hansen line, or at least some others that aren't Milani. I wanted that in your face holo. So at least I know not to give up on holos. Thanks for the term suggestions. I'm still working the page out. I need to get more photos before I can add a few more categories. I'm definetly going to fix "Almost Black" to Blackened. Thanks again Donna.

    ReplyDelete