12.02.2010

Blog Award!

Big thank you to Jessica from Jessica v. Polish for passing the Versatile Blogger Award onto me. I’m just starting out so it’s pretty awesome to be noticed so quickly. Thank you Jessica.
Here are the rules of the award:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.
2. Tell seven things about yourself.
3. Give the award to seven blogs you recently discovered.

Here are my seven things!
1.
I’m a compulsive list maker2. Horror movies, no matter how corny, will always have a place in my heart.3. I’m an emotional hoarder: I save ticket stubs, letters, receipts, bottle caps, etc.4. I associate Bathrooms with Blue and Kitchens with Sea Green/Mustard Yellow. Other color schemes for them upset me.5. I hate the word “cube” and I’m not sure why.6. I mispronounce the word “regularly” every time, unless I say it alarmingly slow.7. If I could wear all black everyday without judgment I would, in the name of Einstein.

And, here are the blogs that I’m passing the award along to!
1.
Chloe' s Nails
2. Babbling Brooke
3. Scrangie
4. ANOTHER Bottle of Polish?!
5. Jeweled Tips
6. Polish Insomniac
7. Also Known As...

No comments:

Post a Comment