11.19.2010

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in “Commander in Chic”

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in “Commander in Chic”
(Two coats. No top coat. No base coat.)
This is a great color for fall. I’ve used it several times since its recent purchase. It’s a purple grey combination that has a very toned down look. Very simple and very chic, as its name implies. It has a good consistency so two coats is all you really need. I still use a top coat with this line even though it’s supposed to be a ‘manicure in a bottle’ because I think it helps it last longer. My nails peel on the ends time to time so I would still use a ridge filler before applying this seeing as it doesn’t fill some of my cracks on my tips. This line also utilizes probably my favorite brush ever! Great coverage smooth lines.

1 comment:

  1. I love this color! I've been wanting it for a while... maybe I'll have to cave! Thanks for linking my blog!

    ReplyDelete